Coriander Whole ( Sukha Dhaniya Sabut ) – 200 Gm
• Coriander, popularly known as Sabut dhania in Pakisan, is extensively used to flavour curries, stir fries, and snacks.
• It is energetically cooling and has a sweet, bitter and pungent taste.
• It is used as a digestive tonic as well and as a flavouring.Use in pickling, chutneys, stews, curries, marinades as well as in sausages.
• Storage instructions: store in a cool, air tight and dry place
• These spices offer rich flavors and aromas to add an inviting aromatic note to the dishes you prepare.
• Coriander seeds hoard a number of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium and copper.
Coriander seed is one of the sweeter spices out there, which is odd considering the leaf of the coriander plant – what we call cilantro – is often called spicy and herbal. It is often described as sweet and floral with hints of white pepper and Navel orange. You might call it cultivated, both in agricultural and worldly senses.
|Ingredients||Dried coriander seeds.|
|Basic Preparation||Ready to use as is for marinades, stews, and soups. Coriander seeds can also be ground in a pepper or spice mill prior to adding to the desired recipe. Toasting coriander seed is a great way to release flavor and should be added near the end of cooking for best results.|
|Recommended Applications||Coriander seed, a common ingredient in Pakistani spice blends, is also often used in Middle Eastern lamb and beef stews. Other great applications of this ingredient include soups, stews, stir-fry, pickling spices, curry, or melted with butter to add to fish, poultry, or other meats.|
|Taste & Aroma||Hot, Sweet, Warm & Earthy|
|Cuisine||Pakistani , Indian,Southeast Asia, Vietnamese|
|Handling / Storage||To be stored in a cool, dry place.|
|Shelf Life||2 Years.|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|