Red Chilli Powder ( Laal Mirch ) – 200 Gm
• Grinding organic whole dried chilies gives pungent taste in the variety of dishes.
• From Pakistani/Indian dishes to Arabic and meditation cuisine, it is the must-have spice that is extensively used worldwide.
• Our Red Chili powder contains no preservatives and artificial chemicals. Its natural taste and freshness are sure to enlighten your dishes for a long time.
• We ensure that the packaging is also done hygienically so that there is no compromise on the quality
• Red chili powder are high in beta carotene, which our body converts into vitamin A. This spice is used to add pungency and flavor to dishes.
• Chili powder are primarily used as a spice and can be cooked or dried and powdered. Powdered, red chili powder are known as paprika.
• Chili powder provide some carbs and offer a small amount of protein and fiber. Chili powders are very high in this powerful antioxidant
A chili pepper that’s grown as both an ornamental plant and for its fruit. These peppers are let to sit on the plant until they turn fire engine red and burn brighter than the sun and then ground into a fine powder.
While the heat is certainly intense, they possess certain red bell pepper and citrus flavors that make them more than simple fire starters. Use at the beginning of cooking to add not only spice, but also brightness to a dish.
|Basic Preparation||Ready to use as is, no preparation is necessary.|
|Recommended Applications||Chili powder is fantastic with cold salads, fish sauces, added to sugar, roasted chicken, or cabbage. Make this Red Chile Powder into a paste by mixing with ginger, coconut, garlic, and curry leaves, then add to sweet potatoes for a tasty dish.|
|Handling / Storage||To be stored in a cool, dry place.|
|Shelf Life||2 Years.|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|